Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 100

Thread: Who would you choose?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    damn...this snail guy must be a stud

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pfft!!! rolleyes

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Tin_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Possibly being a 'newbie' , I don't know screen names all that well, but the clarafication for who is MJ still remains a bit muddy- Hopefully not:




    <center>
    laugh


    <p align="right">
    You're scarring the childeren.

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG *LOL* as if that pic isnt scary enough...is his fly down???

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    only 2 would look at michael jackson's crotch... *LOL*

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just for heidster I'm going to answer this *G*.....and for clarification I would not do snails...slimy things don't do it for me *EG*...ummm of course I'd do heidi...especially after meeting her this weekend...she turned me on so much I tossed and turned all night after she left *G*...as for a male I'd do, I really don't know....no one in particular cranks my tractor...but ummm...if I think of someone I'll be sure to run back and share it with you all *EG*

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah...right like you didnt notice it while you were sniffing his crotch...pfft!

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Tin_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    You honestly have to worry about where his crotch has been-

    <font size"+3">Remember, he did run around wearing only one glove, screamin' "Beat It!".. No one wants to be defeated.. I think?

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look--->its all the girls fromthe pool

    gibson1
    *does em all*



    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 01, 2001).]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member WARLORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    back to original, who would i shag from the pool????
    grabs gun from arab and blows my own head off......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •